View Xtreme Sports Goggles - Narrow
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (offer ends 31st December 2018).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
The UK's leading marine charity
The Xtreme V-1000N is a new concept in VIEW swimming goggle/watersport goggles/mask. Its main difference is the single silicone skirt. This skirt is made from high-grade, hypo-allergenic silicone that is extremely soft, yet durable. The main benefit of having a skirt is that unlike regular goggles, the V-1000N does not put pressure on your eye sockets, it sits comfortably around the eyes.
The Xtreme V-1000 is not only perfect for comfort in ocean swimming or long-distance swimming, it is also excellent for sports such as triathlons, waterskiing, kayaking and jet-skiing. Featuring a low-profile hydrodynamic design providing maximum comfort and superior visibility when swimming or enjoying watersports in any environment.
To make this swim mask as simple as possible it has been fitted with a quick fit rear buckle system. This rear buckle system provides an extremely simply and quick - yet effective - connecting and disconnecting system. Choose to leave the buckle connected or disconnect before fitting the goggles.
To finish this long list of positives the V-1000 comes equipped with a round-edge silicone skirt offering an unparalleled watertight seal and maximum comfort during workouts.