View V-1000N Xtreme Sports Goggles - Narrow
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
How do I return my Chatham Marine Shoes?
If you are not entirely satisfied with the shoes that you have chosen you may return them within 28 days of receipt. We will be happy to provide an exchange if available or refund, providing the items are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Please print off and complete a returns form available to print off from the Returns page https://aqualiving.co.uk/pages/returns-form
Please clearly indicate whether you require a refund or exchange. If you require a different size, please state what size you require. The returns process will be delayed if this information is not clearly stated.
Please include the Returns Form paperwork with your product/s return.
Please reseal the item in its original packaging, attach the returns label to the box and return your parcel direct to Chatham Marine using the Collect Plus service. Click here to enter details into Collect Plus for your return:
You can also locate your nearest drop off Collect Plus location.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you are returning the shoes and we can look out for them.
A refund will normally be applied to the original apyment method within 14 days of receipt of the shoes.
Delivery can be booked with Next Working Day for Mainland UK orders received before 2pm or Standard Delivery for Mainland UK (3-5 day delivery).
We accept all major credit cards and the terms and conditions are as stated on our checkout page.
Once your order has been placed we will process and ship your order to you within 3-5 working days. If you would like to make any changes to your order please call our Customer Support team on +44 (0) 1243 91 55 11 or email email@example.com
We will respond to all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs.
The Xtreme V-1000N is a new concept in VIEW swimming goggle/watersport goggles/mask. Its main difference is the single silicone skirt. This skirt is made from high-grade, hypo-allergenic silicone that is extremely soft, yet durable. The main benefit of having a skirt is that unlike regular goggles, the V-1000N does not put pressure on your eye sockets, it sits comfortably around the eyes.
The Xtreme V-1000 is not only perfect for comfort in ocean swimming or long-distance swimming, it is also excellent for sports such as triathlons, waterskiing, kayaking and jet-skiing. Featuring a low-profile hydrodynamic design providing maximum comfort and superior visibility when swimming or enjoying watersports in any environment.
To make this swim mask as simple as possible it has been fitted with a quick fit rear buckle system. This rear buckle system provides an extremely simply and quick - yet effective - connecting and disconnecting system. Choose to leave the buckle connected or disconnect before fitting the goggles.
To finish this long list of positives the V-1000 comes equipped with a round-edge silicone skirt offering an unparalleled watertight seal and maximum comfort during workouts.
• Narrow Version
• Low-profile design for general watersports
• Super Anti-Fog Treatment
• 100% UV Protection
• 180 Degree View
• Hypoallergenic Silicone Skirt and Strap
• Hydrodynamic Low-Profile Mask Design
• Quick Fit Rear Buckle System
• Soft Carrying Case for travel and storage
NB: This mask cannot be used for scuba diving because the nose is not enclosed and the space cannot be equalised.
VIEW's 100% high grade silicone seals offer the softest and longest-lasting eye seals available on the market today. Surgical grade silicone is non-allergenic and resists stretching and fatigue from prolonged use in chlorine, reducing leakage and replacement.
VIEW's high grade silicone straps offer the softest, most pliable and longest-lasting straps available on the market today. Surgical grade silicone is non-allergenic and resists stretching and fatigue from prolonged use in chlorine.
VIEW's Super Anti-Fog treatment provides long-lasting protection against fogging caused by perspiration and heat. Wetting the inside of the lenses before use creates a film of water that ensures a clear field of view and allows the treatment to work effectively.
VIEW's UV Cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays. Increasing exposure to U.V. rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. U.V. protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use.
All orders will be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm and the item is in stock.
Standard UK Delivery: £3.00 (FREE for Orders over £20)
Arrives in 3-4 working days - sent by Hermes (Mon to Fri - excludes weekends & bank holidays)
Premium Next Day UK Delivery: £5.99 (FREE for Orders over £75)
Order before 2pm for delivery the following day (excludes weekends & bank holidays)