TeamO 170N Pro Sensor BackTow Lifejacket and Harness
- Why Shop with Us?
- Actively supporting marine conservation to help save our seas, our Charity of the Year 2019 is the Marine Conservation Society
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Welcome to the TeamO Pro Sensor BackTow lifejacket with integrated harness. When it comes to safety at sea the team behind this lifejacket have really pushed the boundary of lifejacket safety. The major life saving advancement with this lifejacket is its ability to manoevre a man-overboard casualty into a back tow position which greatly reduces the risk of serious injury in the event of a man overboard incident.
In the event of the user falling overboard the TeamO BackTow lifejacket will auto inflate and deploy a soft handle that the user can pull to switch the harness attachment point to the rear of the jacket which results in the user being towed backwards. A fantastic piece of marine safety equipment for sailors and yacht racers, available in black, grey or blue.
- 170N lifejacket harness, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing
- ISO12402-3 approved
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. The patented BackTow technology functions in a manoverboard situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
- The jacket automatically inflates when water activated using the ProSensor firing head inside the cover.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to
- SOLAS approved water-activated light included (5 year warranty. 8 hour continuous operation once activated)
- Fully integrated Sprayhood included.
- Whistle provided
- Suitable for adult chest sizes 68cm-144cm
- Double adjusters on the back for improved comfort and fit
UML ProSensor Firing Head
- This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compress paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
- The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
- The Pro Sensor has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
order before 2pm for delivery the following day (excludes weekends & bank holidays)