OverBoard 20L Pro-Light Waterproof Sports Backpack
- Why Shop with Us?
- Actively supporting marine conservation to help save our seas, our Charity of the Year 2019 is the Marine Conservation Society
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Waterproof backpacks don't get much better than this. The OveBoard Pro-Light backpack is super lightweight yet lacks nothing in terms of quality or style. The perfect companion whether you are on the water, Snow, Dirt or sand. If it's good enough for Bear Grylls who was spotted sporting this super lightweight, durable backpack on his adventures, then it's good enough for us!
The OverBoard Pro-Light backpack is super light and is environmentally friendly, as it's made from ultra-lightweight TPU fabrics. The ultimate backpack for any water-based activities, sports, jogging or cycling, this durable lightweight bag is super comfortable and will protect your gear from water, sand, dirt and dust, whilst providing maximum comfort. This backpack even floats if dropped in the water!
With a seamless electronically-welded construction and a simple to use two-way sealing system, making it fully submersible, this waterproof backpack really should be your Backpack of choice.
From the handy large front mesh zip pocket with reflective strips to the sporty padded shoulder straps and air-flow back panel, this feature-packed OverBoard Pro-Light Waterproof Backpack is a must for any water-based sportsman or cyclist.
- Roll-top 100% waterproof Backpack - Class 3 - IP66
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Made from environmentally friendly and lightweight TPU fabrics
- Unique ‘High Frequency’ welded construction
- Two-way sealing system (top or side)
- Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support
- Comfortable back panel with air-flow design
- Large front mesh zip pocket with elasticated front webbing
- Super reflective strips on the front of the bag and both shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt
- Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket
- Internal zip accessories pocket - H: 25cm x W: 21cm
- Top carry handle
- Meets most cabin baggage size requirements