Jobe 2019 Parana 11.6 Bamboo Paddle Board
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (offer ends 31st December 2018).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
The UK's leading marine charity
PRE ORDER NOW FOR JAN DELIVERY
The Parana 11.6 has deep channels to obtain extra speed, tracking and stability. This makes it the perfect for an expedition and strong enough to take with you whatever you love onboard. The Parana is a 5" thick board supported by a 9'' single fin which keeps the Parana on track while you take the lead. An ergonomic carry handle makes carrying the lighweight board even easier. This board comes complete with leash and rail saver.
- Length: 11'6" (3.5m).
- Width: 31'' (78.7cm).
- Thickness: 5" (12.7cm).
- Volume: 203L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 120 kg/265 lbs.
- Board weight: LBS: 32,4 (14, 7kg).
- Nose Rocker: 5 15/16", Tail Rocker: 3 3/16"
- Bamboo veneer
- 9 ft. Straight leash
- 5mm thick grooved EVA traction deck
- easy-to-connect Leash plug
- Camera plug to capture all #jobemoments
- Comfortable carrying Handle
- 9" tool less fin
- US fin box for optimal fin position
- Stability and speed control channels
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Bungee storage net
- Automatic air vent plug
Please note that due to the size of the hard bamboo boards we ship directly from the manufacturer. This greatly reduces the carbon footprint and possibility for damage due to miss handling. The boards are shipped in fully protected packaging to ensure your board board arrives in perfect condition. Delivery is normally within 4 days from order.