Jobe Parana 11.6 Paddle Board Bag
- Why Shop with Us?
- Actively supporting marine conservation to help save our seas, our Charity of the Year 2019 is the Marine Conservation Society
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email email@example.com
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Thank you for supporting a British, family-run business.
We're proud to be a member of the Chichester Chamber of Commerce.
We have loads of great customer reviews and as a new business we value your feedback.
To read what our customers have to say, just click on the Trustpilot link below.
We're proud to support the Marine Conservation Society (MCS), a UK charity with a vision of Seas Full of Life - seas and coasts where nature flourishes and people thrive. As our current charity of the year in 2019 Aqua Living UK will be making a donation to support the work of the Marine Conservation Society.
Every day, our ocean suffers – from overfishing, pollution and a lack of protection. But every day is another chance for us to make a change. MCS believes too much is being taken out, and too much is being put into our seas. The MCS team works to reduce the threats to our ocean and build an optimistic future. The MCS scientists, campaigners, volunteers, advocates, data experts, fundraisers, divers and researchers are all united by the common cause of creating a sustainable future for our seas.
For more information please go to the MCS website:
Our waterproof SUP bag 11.6 gives your SUP the protection she deserves. This super strong nylon SUP-bag is fully padded, with extra protection on the nose and tail and innovative zipper-protection. Made of a nylon cover with a tarpaulin layer to keep your SUP dry, this is an essential product to protect your precious SUP-board. We've constructed the bag in such a way that you can push your SUP-board in from one side and you can store fins and tools in a sweet safety pocket on the inside. The removable shoulder strap on the outside, makes your lightweight SUP easy to carry. Last but not least it's, equipped with a paddle holder on the bottom.
- Protective 11.6 SUP bag
- Fully protection padded
- Extra protection on the nose and tail
- Zipper-protection to protect your SUP-board
- Nylon cover with a tarpaulin layer to keep your paddle board dry
- Safety pocket inside for fins and tools
- Removable shoulder strap
- Paddle holder on the bottom