Jobe Lena 10.6 Yoga Inflatable Paddle Board Package 2018
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (offer ends 31st December 2018).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
The UK's leading marine charity
Turn to the water to find your personal zone of tranquillity and destress. Her solidness and stability makes colourful Lena a true yogini's favourite. Due to wide nose, Lena glides over flat water in a stable manner and is perfect for paddling, stretching, pilates- and yoga practices. Lena is manufactured using industry leading techniques like the Jobe innovative drop stitch technology. This construction - Jobe engineered the board with an inside of thousands of nylon threads - gives the Jobe paddleboards their strength without compromising on lightness. A strong and solid base cloth holds the nylon threads together and gives the board its unique shape. Two layers of drop stitch reinforcement, together with a PVC-coated nylon base, ensures durability of the board. Together with the fact that all layers are well-connected with pre-laminated 'heat bonded' technology instead of glued layers, a Jobe board scores much higher on quality and durability than the super low-priced boards emerging in the market lately.
Choose a paddleboard wisely and think long-term: we'd love to show you why. Durable Lena comes with a bungee storage net to stow your luggage under and is equipped with a supreme luxurious neoprene-wrapped grab handle and paddle holders on the sides. Get grounded and take your position bare-feet or with water shoes, standing on the Lena's sweet-patterned super soft EVA foam pad. All Jobe's inflatable boards come in a fully equipped package, including a waterproof backpack with front pockets, an aluminium paddle, a repair kit, a transparent leash and high-quality fin. Super easy to inflate & deflate: Discover the world on a paddle board.