Baltic iFloat Softbag 50N Manual Buoyancy Aid
- Why Shop with Us?
- Actively supporting marine conservation to help save our seas, our Charity of the Year 2019 is the Marine Conservation Society
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
The Baltic iFloat 50N is an essential piece of equipment for anyone that goes out paddle boarding, canoeing, Kayaking, rowing or any other on the water activity The iFLoat is a great alternative to a traditional buoyancy aid. The ifloat is a product that you would hardly notice you were wearing. The lung is neatly stowed inside a soft case that attached to belt around your waist. The Ifloat 50N is suitable for a weight range from 40 -130kg.
The ifloat is perfect for paddle boarding, kayaking or any on the water activity where freedom and comfort are required. The inflatable lung is stowed inside the bag which can be sited anywhere around the waist. If you need the lifejacket to inflate you simply pull the iFloat out of the bag, place it over your head and inflate by pulling the cord.
The soft bag also features a streamlined shape and a front pocket for storage, keys, waterproof phone etc.
Available in two colours, black or white.
- Quick release buckle with protection - No accidental unbuckling
- Soft waterproof fabric - Soft and comfortable to wear
- Water resistant storage pocket - Perfect for storing keys, cards, phone etc
- Grab handle - Pull the handle, put the bladder over your neck and inflate, simple
- D ring attachment eye - Great for any accesories you need to clip on
- Replaceable gas canister - In the event that your lifejacket gets inflated the canister can be replaced very easily and the jacket is ready to go again.
- Manual inflation valve - Add more air or let it out.
- 5 Year gurantee
- Suits users from 40-130kg