iFloat 150N Buoyancy Aid
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (offer ends 31st December 2018).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
The UK's leading marine charity
The iFloat is our latest development designed to give maximum freedom and comfort. The inflatable lung is stowed in a pocket that can be sited anywhere around the waist. To deploy should you require buoyancy, simply pull the iFloat out of the pocket, place over your head and inflate by pulling the inflation cord. This handy buoyancy aid is perfect for kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. Only suitable for swimmers.
The iFloat 150 is classifed as a lifejacket. Both models are inflated via a gas cylinder that is activated by the manual pull-cord. The inflatable lung and the mouth inflation – deflation tube as well as the manual gas valve are the same as used in our other inflatable lifejackets. When you fall in the water, pull the iFLOAT lung out of the waist pouch place over your head and pull the manual inflation pull-cord. The gas then inflates the lung. Recommended for swimmers only. Five years guarantee.
Size: 40-130 kg.