Chatham Saunton G2 Slip-On Deck Shoes
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Delivery can be booked with Next Working Day for Mainland UK orders received before 2pm or Standard Delivery for Mainland UK (3-5 day delivery).
We accept all major credit cards and the terms and conditions are as stated on our checkout page.
Once your order has been placed we will process and ship your order to you within 3-5 working days. If you would like to make any changes to your order please call our Customer Support team on +44 (0) 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to all emails sent to email@example.com within 48hrs.
A Premium Leather slip on deck shoe, the Chatham Saunton is a new style in their bestselling G2 collection which is famed for long-lasting, high quality deck shoes. The Saunton provides a moccasin silhouette and loafer-hybrid brings a new modernity to a classic boat shoe for all occasions.
Stylish, slip-on deck shoes
This easy-going, slip-on design is crafted from premium polished leather in dark seahorse - a rich shade of brown - with same-colour collar and heel counter, and tan laces and non-slip rubber sole. It has a classic moccasin construction which is hand stitched on the last and also features our new sole spring poron performance cushioning, which is anti-bacterial and offers maximum comfort and shock absorption. Designed with a nautical lifestyle in mind, don't sail off without a pair.
As with all the deck shoes in the durable G2 collection, it also benefits from the Chatham unique 2-year manufacturer's guarantee .
Available in sizes UK 6-15
Including 7.5, 8.5, 9.5 & 10.5
unique 2-year manufacturer's guarantee