Baltic Adult Flipper Floatation Gilet
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email email@example.com
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
How do I return my Chatham Marine Shoes?
If you are not entirely satisfied with the shoes that you have chosen you may return them within 28 days of receipt. We will be happy to provide an exchange if available or refund, providing the items are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Please print off and complete a returns form available to print off from the Returns page https://aqualiving.co.uk/pages/returns-form
Please clearly indicate whether you require a refund or exchange. If you require a different size, please state what size you require. The returns process will be delayed if this information is not clearly stated.
Please include the Returns Form paperwork with your product/s return.
Please reseal the item in its original packaging, attach the returns label to the box and return your parcel direct to Chatham Marine using the Collect Plus service. Click here to enter details into Collect Plus for your return:
You can also locate your nearest drop off Collect Plus location.
Please send an email to: email@example.com to confirm that you are returning the shoes and we can look out for them.
A refund will normally be applied to the original apyment method within 14 days of receipt of the shoes.
Delivery can be booked with Next Working Day for Mainland UK orders received before 2pm or Standard Delivery for Mainland UK (3-5 day delivery).
We accept all major credit cards and the terms and conditions are as stated on our checkout page.
Once your order has been placed we will process and ship your order to you within 3-5 working days. If you would like to make any changes to your order please call our Customer Support team on +44 (0) 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to all emails sent to email@example.com within 48hrs.
We absolutely love the Baltic Flipper Floatation Gilet, a unique, stylish, reversible buoyancy aid, that can be worn as a gilet whilst out and about. The Baltic Flipper Gilet is a comfortable, trendy, reversible buoyancy aid giving you a choice of two colour ways to suit your mood.
The Flipper Gilet is provided with two zipped outside pockets accessible whichever way worn and is a unisex model, designed with multiple panels to ensure a great fit for both guys and girls. The Baltic Flipper Floatation Gilet is approved to EN ISO 12402 as a standard buoyancy aid, it keeps you afloat and it is easy to swim in.
Sizes: XS 50-60kg, S 60-70kg, M 70-80kg, L 80-90kg, XL 90-100kg, XXL 100+kg.
Note: the Yellow shown is a highly visibility UV-Yellow.
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT
- two in one - buoyancy aid that can be worn as a gilet
- reversible giving two colour ways
- zipped outside pockets
- multiple panels to ensure a great fit
- approved to EN ISO 12402 as a standard buoyancy aid
All orders will be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm and the item is in stock.
Standard UK Delivery: £3.00 (FREE for Orders over £20)
Arrives in 3-4 working days - sent by Hermes (Mon to Fri - excludes weekends & bank holidays)
Premium Next Day UK Delivery: £5.99 (FREE for Orders over £75)
Order before 2pm for delivery the following day (excludes weekends & bank holidays)