Baltic Men's Sandhamn Floatation Gilet
- Why Shop with Us?
- Actively supporting marine conservation to help save our seas, our Charity of the Year 2019 is the Marine Conservation Society
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
The Baltic Sandhamn Floatation Gilet is manufactured using soft pliable floatation material that is snug fitting and comfortable. The Baltic Sandhamn Gilet is great for those that are able to swim and want a practical, stylish outer layer for warmth, comfort and buoyancy when on or near the water.
Features include; a fleece lined collar, inside pocket, two outside zip pockets, detachable crutch strap, D-ring for emergency switch lanyard and a retro-reflective patch on the back. The Sandhamn Gilet is approved to EN ISO 12402 as a standard buoyancy aid, it keeps you afloat and it is easy to swim in. A brilliantly stylish gilet that also offers Buoyancy 60N.
Two years guarantee.
Sizes: S 60-70kg, M 70-80kg, L 80-90kg, XL 90-100kg, XXL 100+kg.