JOBE Yarra 10.6 Inflatable Paddle Board Package 2018
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email email@example.com
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (offer ends 31st December 2018).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
The UK's leading marine charity
If you could only have one paddle board for the whole family - the Yarra is one we would tell you to get. A great all round package suitable for all the family to use Suitable for riders up to 120Kg. The Yarra provides a super stable and smooth ride.
The Yarra is manufactured using industry leading techniques like innovative drop stitch technology, giving the board amazing strength without compromising on lightness. The Yarra comes with a bungee storage net to stow your luggage under and is equipped with a supreme luxurious neoprene-wrapped grab handle and paddle holders. Get grounded and take your position bare-feet or with water shoes, standing on the Yarra’s blue-patterned super soft EVA foam pad. The Yarra comes with a waterproof backpack with front pockets, fiberglass paddle, a repair kit, a transparent leash and a high-quality fin. Easy to inflate & deflate, with a Jobe inflatable package you are on the water in no-time.
3 year Warranty
Heat bonded technology
Length: 10'6'' (3,20 m)
Width: 32" (81,3 cm)
Thickness: 6" (15,0 cm)
Recommended rider weight: up to 120 kg/265 lbs.
Board Weight: 20 lbs. (9 kg)
Nose Rocker: 9", Tail Rocker: 0"
5mm thick grooved EVA traction deck
Halkey Roberts valve
Valve patch assistance
D-ring connector on tip and tail
Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
8" tool less mounting fin
Bungee storage net
Double action pump in matching color
10 ft. coiled leash
Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Freedom stick)