20L Pro Vis Waterproof Backpack
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (offer ends 31st December 2018).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
Marine Conservation Society (MCS)
The UK's leading marine charity
Be seen day or night with the 100% waterproof high visibility Pro-Vis backpack. Perfect for water sports and all types of activities, including cycling, the high visibility yellow 20 Litre Pro-Vis Backpack protects your gear from water, sand, dirt and dust. whilst keeping you visible and safe.
Thanks to a unique seamless construction and a simple roll-top sealing system, this backpack is 100% waterproof and suitable for quick submersion so you can take it out on the water.
We’ve stuffed this waterproof bag full of handy features too, like an LED light attachment loop, large internal zip pocket (no more rooting around for keys!), elasticated front webbing and more – just take a look below at the full list.
Roll-top 100% waterproof backpack - Class 3 - IP66
High Visibility PVC so can be seen day or night
2 way sealing system (traditional top or side compression)
Floats safely if dropped in water super tough material on side and base protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
High Frequency’ welded construction
Ventilated back panel with air-flow design
Comfortable and buoyant light-weight straps with ventilation system
Adjustable waist strap and sternum strap with emergency whistle buckle
2 x Reflective strips on the front and both shoulder straps
D-rings for multiple attachment options
Quick release elasticated webbing
Internal zip accessories pocket - H: 25cm x W: 21cm
2 x Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket
Top carry handle
LED light attachment loop