Baltic Winner 165N Auto Lifejacket
Our Commitment to You
Aqua Living is a new water lifestyle store here to bring you a range of practical, quality, innovative products and we proudly support marine conservation by donating to our charity of the year the UK Marine Conservation Society.
Thank you for looking at our brand new website, we're a new family run business and we're more than an online retailer, our number one priority is you and we're happy to help so do give us a call (0)+44 1243 91 55 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an Approved Distributor for all the brands we stock and work closely with leading global brands to bring you the best products available.
- Free UK delivery for all orders (standard 3-5 day delivery only).
- Next day delivery on orders received by 2pm on a working week day (Mon-Fri).
- Receive an email confirmation and receipt of purchase as soon as you place an order.
- Keep up to date on your delivery with our tracked UK and international parcel delivery service.
- 24hr response to enquiries, please drop us a line if you have any questions email@example.com
- International shipping available.
- No quibble returns policy – not happy with your order, please let us know by email or post the Returns Form to us and we can process a refund or return (see Terms and Conditions link below) for more details.
- We work with over 15 world leading brands who support the Aqua Living ethos of promoting a 'healthy water lifestyle and supporting marine conservation'. See our brands page for more information
- Across all our products you can see the following Aqua Living Watermarks which is our commitment to providing you with eco friendly and waterproof products.
- With hundreds of products to choose from, we aim to be price competitive with the biggest online retailers. Shop with us and if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll try and price match if possible.
- Choose to support a planet-friendly retailer, as your purchase will help support our Charity of the Year, The Marine Conservation Society
How do I return my Chatham Marine Shoes?
If you are not entirely satisfied with the shoes that you have chosen you may return them within 28 days of receipt. We will be happy to provide an exchange if available or refund, providing the items are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Please print off and complete a returns form available to print off from the Returns page https://aqualiving.co.uk/pages/returns-form
Please clearly indicate whether you require a refund or exchange. If you require a different size, please state what size you require. The returns process will be delayed if this information is not clearly stated.
Please include the Returns Form paperwork with your product/s return.
Please reseal the item in its original packaging, attach the returns label to the box and return your parcel direct to Chatham Marine using the Collect Plus service. Click here to enter details into Collect Plus for your return:
You can also locate your nearest drop off Collect Plus location.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you are returning the shoes and we can look out for them.
A refund will normally be applied to the original apyment method within 14 days of receipt of the shoes.
Delivery can be booked with Next Working Day for Mainland UK orders received before 2pm or Standard Delivery for Mainland UK (3-5 day delivery).
We accept all major credit cards and the terms and conditions are as stated on our checkout page.
Once your order has been placed we will process and ship your order to you within 3-5 working days. If you would like to make any changes to your order please call our Customer Support team on +44 (0) 1243 91 55 11 or email email@example.com
We will respond to all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48hrs.
The Baltic Winner 165 Inflatable Lifejacket is part of the versatile range from Baltic. The winner 165 Auto is suitable for almost all activities and is equipped with a fleece collar, detachable crutch strap and quick release buckle.
Features include; a detachable crotch strap, whistle, lifting becket, retro-reflective patches and it is approved according to the latest standard EN ISO 12402. The Winner 165 is available with or without integrated safety harness.
This is a unisex lifejacket, great for motor boating, sailing and fishing.
Note: This model is without the harness.
One size 40-150 kg. Buoyancy 165N
Lifejacket buoyancy explained:
Choosing a lifejacket can be a bit confusing, its actually quite straight forward provided you understand the basics.
Here is a bit more detail around bouyancy and inflation methods.
Lifejacket buoyancy is measured in Newtons (N). There are four European standards for lifejackets. 50N, 100N, 150N and 275N. The 275N rating is really for offshore users and people wearing heavy commercial type clothing. All this extra weight requires greater buoyancy to keep afloat. For most users a 150N rated lifejacket will satisfy most activities.
Below is an explanation of the categories of buoyancy aids and lifejackets:
50N buoyancy aids should only be used by swimmers in sheltered waters when help is close at hand. If your sport involves being in the water a lot (such as paddleboarding, windsurfing, dinghy sailing or towables) you will probably use a buoyancy aid.
100N lifejackets are for those who may have to wait to be rescued but are likely to be in sheltered, calm water. It may not have sufficient buoyancy to protect someone if thy were unable to help themselves.
150N lifejackets are for general use on coastal, inshore and offshore when a higher standard of performance and safety is required. If you fall in the water this lifejacket will rotate you onto your back and keep your above the water.
A 165N lifejacket meets the requirements of150N category but slightly exceeds it by offering 165N of bouyancy.
All lifejackets must carry the CE mark. Newton ratings are relative to the weight of the intended user. Make sure the lifejacket you choose is the correct size for you and that it has the right Newton rating for your weight.
Types of Inflation explained:
All of the lifejackets that you see at Aqua Living are fully automatic with a manual pull sting as back up. There are typically three inflation methods for gas-only lifejackets. It is important to know which method your lifejacket uses and how it works.
Manually inflated lifejackets are operated by pulling a string, which pushes a firing pin into the CO2 canister, inflating the lifejacket. Automatic and hydrostatic lifejackets both have a manual pull string as back up.
Automatic inflation lifejackets rely on a small pellet or bobbin, which holds back a powerful spring. When the pellet makes contact with water it dissolves very rapidly, releasing the spring, which pushes a firing pin into the gas canister.
Hammar action lifejackets work the same way as an automatic lifejacket except the pellet is protected by a case that only lets water in once it is a few centimetres below the surface. It won't fire until fully submerged.