Posted on March 15 2019
With the school holidays and the Easter break just around the corner, we’re planning activities to keep our little ones happy and healthy in the great outdoors.
We recently hired a motor home and stayed near Swanage in Dorset. Our kids had the best time running around on the beach, throwing stones in the sea and eating fish and chips for lunch. We enjoyed the steam train journey into Swanage and also walked the path from the National Trust visitor centre around the stunning surrounds of Corfe Castle.
For a beach or coastal outing this Easter here’s what we recommend to pack:
- CamelBak kids eddy bottles A robust water bottle with sippy spout, great for not spilling water on long car journeys!
- Scrunch foldable buckets Kids love collecting pebbles and treasure on the beach or this little bucket can be used as a refillable dog bowl on the move!
- Scrunch fishing net Super lightweight and transportable these fishing nets don’t get in the way as they simply fold down to save space in your beach bag.
- Green Toys eco frisbee A fun beach or garden game for all ages to play, this frisbee is durable enough for dogs to join in the fun too!
- Sunnylife cooler bag NEW to our beach collection, this cool bag is great for packing a picnic in and looks stylish too!
Find more must-have outdoor and beach essentials by visiting our Beach Days Collection today!